B2B ONBOARDING IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & STRATEGIC VALUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN
The ‘B2B Onboarding in Digital Transformation & Strategic Value to Supply Chain” webinar will be a one-hour event with two insightful sessions and significant audience interaction opportunities.
The online seminar will see presentations from two leading experts with in-depth competence in digital transformation.
- A senior industry expert, who will share actionable insights on the process of adoption of digital technologies, and how they can ensure a more efficient and agile supply chain, all the way to customer connect.
- An industry technology leader, a hands-on Head of Technology from an industry that has achieved a significant amount of progress in digital transformation. He will share his insights on how digitalization primes up to the supply chain, adding value to the back office operations.
These sessions will be followed by ten minutes of Q&A, which will be a great opportunity for industry professionals to learn from the experience of these experts, in order to leverage the insights for their enterprises.
The Economic Times Digital Transformation for a Stronger Value Chain
15:00 - 15:05
Intro & house rules by Host
15:05 - 15:25
Keynote: Leveraging Digitisation to Drive Efficiency in Value Chain, Guest Speaker
15:25 - 15:50
Enabling IT Platforms for Digital Transformation, IBM
15:50 - 16:00
Q&A moderated by Host
Closing remarks & Attendee Feedback
WHY ATTEND THE WEBINAR: “B2B ONBOARDING IN DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION & STRATEGIC VALUE TO SUPPLY CHAIN”
A holistic transformation of any organization cannot occur without the entire value chain being taken into its fold. Digital Business involves digitization of every component of the supply chain and leveraging digital competencies across the value chain of the business. Adoption of Digital technologies adds efficiency, enablement and propels growth.
As a progressive CIO, you want to take the lead in leveraging Digital Transformation of your processes & systems, integrating the IT into operations and the supply chain. Your supply chain impacts the quality, delivery, and costs of your products. B2B Collaboration empowers organizations to improve the information flow across business relationships and ensures that critical transactions and data exchange are seamless, productive, scalable and compliant.
Watson Supply Chain can elevate your existing systems to provide greater visibility, transparency, and insight into supply chain data and processes. In the Webinar on "B2B Onboarding in Digital Transformation", learn how to build a path to a thinking supply chain with Watson Supply Chain solutions.
Your takeaway from the event will be:
- Power packed experts presentations: Real, live stories and ideas from experts who have done that extra mile and achieved the best in industrial automation adoption
- Pragmatic, practical and real-time insights: without any feel-good ideas on a technology that could make or break your production strategy
- Live Interviews: A real-time online opportunity for Q&A with an expert in the field, unlimited access to knowledge with no market trappings
- Key takeaways and new perspectives: The forum will give you new perspectives and takeaways that you can definitely implement in your automation adoption strategy.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
CIOs & Office of IT
- Industrial Products
- Auto Ancillaries
- Electronics Manufacturing